Child Survival Aid Ghana (CSAG) is a local non-profit organization that is dedicated to assisting underprivileged children in rural communities to achieve their full potential with the assistance and support they need in education. Child Survival Aid Ghana recognized that education is not just fundamental right; but it is also a powerful force that brings social change, innovation and transformation in a country. Education is the backbone the state lean on for socioeconomic and political development.
Child Survival Aid Ghana accords respect to the fundamental rights, dignity and worth of all children. We believe that children should be treated compassionately with dignity, consideration and must be provided with the support that will appropriately meet their needs, expectations and help them develop their future talents.
We aim to build strong foundation of hope for underprivileged children, empowering them to create a brighter future for themselves and their communities. This organization also seeks to create an environment that meets children’s needs in education and other opportunities that enhance their ability, well-being and development. We believe that this environment will enhance their individual desire, passion and help them strive for educational excellence.
The objectives of Child Survival Aid Ghana are:
- To assist underprivileged children in rural communities to achieve their full potentials by supporting their education.
- To keep the projects directly focused on helping children.
- To create a positive and child friendly interactive learning environment in rural communities through education.
- To ensure that the right to education for all children of school going age in rural communities is not jeopardized.
- To create and ensure a sustainable future for rural poor children by supporting both girls and boys with educational inputs such as textbooks, exercise books, uniforms and other study materials.
- Ensure adequate education and vocational training for children in rural communities.
- Improve the quality of education for children by revitalizing their learning environment.
- To build and renovate schools to accommodate children for life skills education