Welcome to Child Survival Aid Ghana
“ EMPOWERING CHILDREN THROUGH EDUCATION “
Child Survival Aid Ghana (CSAG) is a local non-profit organization that is dedicated to assisting underprivileged children in rural communities to achieve their full potential with the assistance and support they need in education. Driven by the belief that education is a basic human right, Child Survival Aid Ghana efforts is to provide underprivileged children in underserved communities’ access to quality education.
Child Survival Aid Ghana accords respect to the fundamental rights, dignity and worth of all children. We believe that children should be treated compassionately with dignity, consideration and must be provided with the support that will appropriately meet their needs, expectations and help them develop their future talents.
We aim at building strong foundation of hope for underprivileged children, empowering them for a brighter future for themselves and their communities. The organization also seeks to create an environment that meet children’s needs in education and other opportunities that enhance their ability, well-being and development. We believe that this environment will enhance their individual desire, passion and help them strive for educational excellence.
- Ensure that children are able to complete a full course of primary school education in a decent and safe school environment.
- Ensure school facilities are in place to improve access to basic education and quality of learning.
- Improve the quality of teaching at primary and pre-school level.
- Strengthen the capacity of communities to manage their local education systems and promote awareness of children’s rights.
- To ensure that the right to education for all children of school going age in rural communities is not jeopardized.
- To create and ensure a sustainable future for rural poor children by supporting both girls and boys with educational inputs such as textbooks, exercise books, uniforms and other study materials.
- Ensure adequate education and vocational training for children in rural communities.
- Improve the quality of education for children by revitalizing their learning environment.
- To build and renovate schools to accommodate children for life skills education
To empower underprivileged children in underserved communities by providing access to quality education; and to instill in them confidence and self-esteem to achieve better, brighter futures